Pages

bubblegum betty

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Refresh, Renew, Recharge: Here We Go!

Ok, so I really do love to write & blog & journal...
Well, sorta!

Are you one to think a lot to yourself but never end up writing things out for yourself or even other people to read?  I am.  I have been told before that I'm a thinker.  Maybe I think too much.  I don't know but since this is true of me, I have decided to find a way to put my thoughts, findings, learnings into a simple, fun format.

And I just don't want to share with myself.  That is boring.  =P
So here's my new challenge/adventure:  Starting today, I am planning to blog everyday. 

On Sundays, I will be writing about something to help kickstart the week off to refresh, renew or recharge myself for the week.  My hope is that it will be beneficial to some of you as well.

Day 1: Sunday
This is my way to recharge one of my passions.  Starting this blog.  Today's post is meant to be simple & short.  So here ya go! 

Going to start somewhere!
I took this picture from the Red Rock Mountains that we live close by

No comments:

Post a Comment