Pages

bubblegum betty

Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Desire to Write

For some time, I have really wanted to get back to writing on my blog.  It has been a difficult task to do because so many other things compete for my time & attention.  I am starting this venture again because I know it is a tool in my toolbelt that needs to be brushed off & used.

For years now, I have wanted to write on different topics.  Maybe even get something published.  God has taken me down a certain path to understand how to appreciate this.  I very excitedly have followed & gone with the flow (some times much harder than others).  I am constantly flooded with different thoughts on many topics from day to day. 

My life is a mix of many exciting things: 
**Topics of passion:
Walking out my life for God's kingdom (Matthew 6:33)
My adoring husband & 2 precious kiddos
Life as a stay-at-home mom
Marriage
Parenting
Education
Health & fitness

**Hobbies/Interests
Couponing
Crafting
Writing 
Traveling
Drawing (newest)

My life is unique from yours.  We are all different.  We all have the opportunity to grow, learn & find our purpose.  I don't believe anyone is exempt from this.  So, if you choose to, I would love for you to follow me through this blog or send me a message through Facebook social media. 

Remember, we are able to grow, enjoy life more & push through even the toughest of circumstances.

Constructive dialog welcome.  =)





Grace,

Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment